The library and information sector is in a period of dramatic and rapid change. Developments in computing and communication technologies present both opportunities and challenges to libraries and similar organisations such as museums and archives. I help libraries ensure that they are able to deliver high quality services in an efficient and effective manner by making the best use of their staff, exploiting their IT systems, and adopting processes that match their requirements.
I can provide the following services:
- Review of staffing structures, processes and systems
- Stakeholder analysis and Requirements gathering for a process or system
- IT system analysis, assessment, procurement and/or implementation
- Facilitation of strategic planning
- Project Management
- Other services as needed – please contact me to discuss your requirements